Infants, Children and Teens Need Special Care
Infants, children and teens are not just little adults. They need special care. With subspecialty certification in Pediatric Dermatology, Dr. Baker has earned the trust of parents and pediatricians throughout South Jersey.
From newborn rashes and birthmarks to teenage acne and skin allergies, he has the specialized knowledge and experience to treat the needs of infants, young children and teenagers.
- Birthmarks, diaper rash, cradle cap and newborn rashes
- Eczema, psoriasis and other rashes
- Warts, molluscum, head lice and scabies
- Chickenpox, ringworm, impetigo & MRSA
- Hives, poison ivy, and other skin allergies
- Brown and white marks and other changes in skin color
- Hair and nail problems
- Sports related skin problems
Thank you for such great care!
I saw Dr. Baker for a mole on my back and was so impressed with him that I referred him to my husband and my daughter. He is great at what he does and I would refer him to anyone looking for a great dermatologist. His office staff is very friendly and very competent, going above and beyond to make your visit a pleasant one. Thank you for such great care!